Ear Tag For Cattle
That Identifies Sick Outliers
our ear tag monitors and tracks animal health 24/7
Quantified Ag’s® ear tag for cattle helps pen riders easily spot which animals are sick so animals can receive treatment faster. It is the best cattle ear tag to help cattle operations monitor each individual animal’s health.
What Can Quantified AG’s® Ear Tag For Cattle Do For My Operation?
Quantified Ag® enhances animal health management with it’s ear tag for cattle by monitoring cattle 24/7 to aid pen riders because identifying sick animals within cattle operations is difficult. Our electronic ear tag has proven to be effective in detecting illness earlier and more accurately than traditional visual observation.
Using our ear tag has many benefits to a feedlot and backgrounding operations. These benefits include an improvement to overall cattle health, increased efficiency to health management, proactive disease outbreaks, and the potential to realize new marketing opportunities, like the justification of antibiotic usage.
Identify Sick Animals Earlier And More Accurately
- Increased Efficiency Of Labor
- Reduce Dependency On Skilled Labor
- Optimize Overall Weight Gain
- Access From Anywhere With An Active Internet Connection
- Earlier Treatment Intervention
- Faster Sorting Of Sick Animals (LED Light)
- Identify Illness Before Clinical Signs Appear
Earlier Identification Means Quicker Treatment Interventions
- Our Lightweight System Is Highly Scalable To Any Operation Size
- Non-Invasive One Day Install
- 1-2 Miles Tag Range
- Low Learning Curve
- Quantified Ag® Support
- Piggyback Off Existing Processes
- Industry Standard Pinning Method
Improve Labor Efficiency And Save Time Looking For Sick Animals
- Role Based Dashboard
- Operation Analytics
- On-Demand Reports
- Predictive Analytics
- Customizable Alerts
- Mobile Friendly
- Accessible From Anywhere
- Access For Veterinarians And Nutritionists
- Integrations With Major Software Providers
Using the Quantified AG® Ear Tag For Cattle System
Our ear tag and livestock management system is focused on feedlots and stocker/backgrounder operations. Our system setup takes only a handful of hours. We use a small amount of equipment for installation. We can cover all the animals you choose that use our ear tag. Our system provides your business with the tools it needs to improve labor efficiency and animal health outcomes.