What Can Quantified AG Do For Me?
Quantified Ag simplifies animal health management by monitoring animals 24/7 and helps pen riders identify sick animals in feedlots and backgrounding operations. Our smart ear tag system is proving to be effective in identifying illness earlier and more accurately than visual observation allows. Benefits of using this system include an improvement to overall animal health, increased efficiency of management and labor, proactive disease outbreaks, and the potential to realize new marketing opportunities, like the justification of antibiotic usage.
Easily Identify Sick Cattle Early And Accurately
- Increased Efficiency Of Labor
- Reduce Dependency On Skilled Labor
- Optimize Overall Weight Gain
- Access From Anywhere With An Active Internet Connection
- Earlier Treatment Intervention
- Faster Sorting Of Sick Animals (LED Light)
- Identify Illness Before Clinical Signs Appear
Our Lightweight System Is Highly Scalable To Any Operation Size.
- Our Lightweight System Is Highly Scalable To Any Operation Size
- Non-Invasive One Day Install
- 1-2 Miles Tag Range
- Low Learning Curve
- Quantified Ag Support
- Piggyback Off Existing Processes
- Industry Standard Pinning Method
Your Precision Livestock Dashboard
- Role Based Dashboard
- Operation Analytics
- On-Demand Reports
- Predictive Analytics
- Customizable Alerts
- Mobile Friendly
- Accessible From Anywhere
- Access For Veterinarians And Nutritionists
- Integrations With Major Software Providers
How Can I Use Quantified AG’s System?
Our efforts are concentrated on cattle operations such as feedlots or stocker/backgrounders. If you’re looking to better understand your operation’s performance, our system gives you the insight you need to have your best year yet.